2011年10月3日星期一

week 4: Idea about RFID and Google

This week we have learnt input and output devices. The most impressive points for me are RFID comparing with other barcode and some service which google supply for free. Yesterday I have read a piece of news and it says amazon sell kindles with losing 10 dollars per unit. And this can attract more people to shop in amazon help amazon to make more profit. I think this is really a good decision in business like google. 

I think the company can advertise itself by cutting down the price of production. Although Google supply many services for free like google map, google talk, google dictionary and so on. The Google also can make large amount of money by promoting its brand and popularity so that it can attract more advertisements from the whole of the world. It can give up some little profit and get more profit from other ways. I have a idea for google, I think google can product specific devices which only can be used to google wallet, google map. I think this can attract some company to co operate with it because google is really famous in the world. Although it have some risk of losing some users.

Then I have an idea that RFID must be spread all over the world because it has more advantages than barcode. I think the company can let more people use RFID for free and know the convenience of this production and then after people get to know about this, the company can promote the amount of producing product. Because the RFID is also cheap, the company do not need to lose too much money of new product promoting. 

没有评论:

发表评论