2011年9月11日星期日

Manage business by computer

Nowadays, almost everyone knows the computer and Internet. Today I will talk about the question of How we can manage the business better. As far as I am concerned, we can do business for everything by using computers, not only for online bank, but also controlling the machine in factories, paying salary to workers, holding a meeting with managers and officers and so on.

As we know, computers have many advantages, we can deal with the data quickly such as business account  instead of employing accountant so that it will save some cost. Also, the accountant will spend much time to calculate sometimes they will make few mistakes, but the  computer won't, it is more accurate and faster. Compared with accountant, computers have large storage so that it can save more data to compare every month or every season, for example, the profit or loss of a company for a particular period. But the accountant can not do this easily.

Additionally, I think the computer is more durable and continuous. People are people, so they need to spend time resting and eating. But we don't need to worry about computers. They can work all the time and they are very efficient. We just need to employ a person to watch several monitors to know if the machine is running correctly. It can save much labor force. This is one of my ideas. What do you think of my opinion? I am glad to see your comments.

2 条评论:

  1. That's a really good idea, because using computer for business saves people's time. Sometimes computers work more accurately than human beings. Nowadays, many software help people manage business. Can you make clear to me what's the different between your idea and those existent software. Will you create a new software to help people manage business? I like your idea, which is really helpful.

    回复删除
  2. When I saw this blog, I felt the same thing too! I once studied accounting before and I could never balance my account. The pullback of human labor is that they easily make mistakes. Creating this accounting program might need a lot of resources. From costs to professionals, as a professional programmer plus a accountant is really hard to find. I have to admit this is a great idea. I believe there are people who will be interested in this idea and would like to use it in the future!

    回复删除